ca logo
Member of Chartered Accountants
Australia and New Zealand

Contact Us

Offices: 74 South Street, Feilding
Phone: 06 323 7204
Email: wheeler.campbell@feilding.co.nz

Latest Business News

History

Our firm dates back to the years after World War II, when Harry Mayer established an accountancy practice in Feilding.

1950

Bob Tootill joined Harry Mayer in partnership.

1960

Harry Mayer retired and Ernie Marshall joined Bob Tootill in partnership, trading as Tootill and Marshall.

1970

Garry Hodson replaced Ernie Marshall and he and Bob Tootill practised as Tootill and Hodson from offices in the old ANZ Bank building on the corner of Manchester Square.

1981

Bob Tootill retired and John Wheeler joined Garry Hodson in partnership in 1980 to trade as Hodson & Wheeler.

The ANZ building was demolished and the practice moved to the former Kiwi Bacon Company offices at 31 Kimbolton Road.

1991

Garry Hodson retired from practise and Stuart Campbell joined John Wheeler to form the current firm trading as Wheeler Campbell.

2004

The firm moved to 74 South Street, Feilding.

Today

The practice employs a team of 9. Accountancy and business services are provided to clients from all parts of New Zealand.